|Version 5 (modified by helend, 5 years ago) (diff)|
- Collection tree is created and always shown, which based on jQuery plugin: Treeview
- Show all items in a collection
- Show a item with all fields, attachment, and related items
- Cross links to authors, year, publisher
- Clouds for authors, year, publisher, which based on tags clouds in TagsPlugin
- Cite item(s) in the WIKIs and tickets
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:traczoteroplugin here].
- grab the source from SVN.
- Build and install an egg from this source.
- The Zotero database (folder including zotero.sqlite) must be located in the htdocs of your Trac environment
- Add section '[zotero]' section in you trac.ini file, then setting the path of zotero database
[zotero] path = Reference
- if you have different database name other than 'zotero.sqlite', you can set 'dbname'
[zotero] path = Reference dbname = zotero.sqlite
- The columns to show items could be specified by 'fields' and 'lables'.
fields = firstCreator, year, publicationTitle, title labels = Authors, Year, Publication, Title
- The links of attachments are rendered as two ways, http:// and zotero://. The default way is http://. you can set 'attachmentlink' as 'locat' to render attachment as 'zotero://'
attachmentlink = local