Twill Processor Macro Plugin
This plugin integrates Twill in Trac wiki pages. Twill is a simple Python-based domain specific language (DSL) originally intended for Web site testing. Twill itself is BSD-licensed.
Check whether trac-hacks.org yields a successful request:
#!twill #header Does trac-hacks.org yield http 200 go https://trac-hacks.org code 200
Use the Internet Explorer browser to go to somewhere.org:
#!twill #header Does somewhere.org yield http 200 agent ie6 go http://somewhere.org code 200 find something
A series of examples:
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the plugin from https://bitbucket.org/trbs/trac-twill-macro/raw/2be4460c5f79/TracTwillProcessor.py to your Trac plugin directory. This plugin requires a proper setup.py file.
You can check out TwillProcessorMacro using:
hg clone https://bitbucket.org/trbs/trac-twill-macro
Or you can view it online at bitbucket.
The following options are available:
- continue_on_errors: Continue executing commands even after a command has failed.
- echo: Turn on both echo_commands and echo_responses.
- echo_commands: Print commands when executing.
- echo_responses: Print results of the commands when executing.
- header <text>: Use this text instead of 'twill' in the header of the result.
You can specify them in your script by putting them on separate lines prefixed by a hash (#) symbol, see below for examples.