|Version 4 (modified by trbs, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Twill Processor Macro Plugin
Integrated Twill in wiki pages
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the plugin from https://bitbucket.org/trbs/trac-twill-macro/raw/2be4460c5f79/TracTwillProcessor.py to your trac plugin directory.
Hopefully in the future I will make a proper setup.py for it.
You can check out TwillProcessorMacro using:
hg clone https://bitbucket.org/trbs/trac-twill-macro
Or you can view it online at bitbucket.
There are four options available. You can specify them by putting them on separate lines prefixed by a hash (#) symbol.
- continue_on_errors, Continue executing commands even after a command has failed.
- echo, Turn on both echo_commands and echo_responses.
- echo_commands, Print commands when executing.
- echo_responses, Print results of the commands when executing.
- header <text>, Use this text instead of 'twill' in the header of the result.
#!twill #header Does trac-hacks.org yield http 200 go http://trac-hacks.org code 200
#!twill #header Does trac-hacks.org yield http 200 agent ie6 go http://somewhere.org code 200 find something