A set of Greasemonkey scripts that add a twitter-like mini-blog interface to the Trac wiki.
- Firefox with Greasemonkey or
- Safari with Creammonkey (not tested)
Example of Include URLs:
- For twittrac.user.js:
- For twittrac-link.user.js:
- This script tweaks the nav menu so it should be active all across your Trac: https://trac-hacks.org/*
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Open the .user.js files with your web browser and follow the usual Greasemonkey script installation steps.
- Edit the include/exclude URLs for the scripts. In most cases you would want to restrict the included URL to a specific Trac URL you visit on a daily basis.
- 15:10:31 ento
- registering twittrac at trac-hacks