|Version 17 (modified by CuriousCurmudgeon, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Provides an alternative custom query view that lays tickets out in a whiteboard manner. See http://www.infoq.com/articles/agile-kanban-boards for more information.
- Switch between the grid and whiteboard views using the Whiteboard link in the upper right corner.
- Lists the query results with each grouping as a column, like in a kanban board.
- Formats each ticket in a post-it note format.
- Allow dragging and dropping from column to column. You can then save these changes.
If you are not seeing anything when you try to view the whiteboard, you probably are not grouping your query by anything. If you have any comments please add them to #7633.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Note: Python 2.4 eggs are not provided simply because I do not have it installed on my machine. If you build a 2.4 egg for a release feel free to cook one up and send to me. I will add it to repository and the download list.
Download the zipped trunk from [download:whiteboardplugin here].
- 15467 by rjollos on 2016-04-14 01:54:18
Remove tag_svn_revision attribute
The attribute isn't supported in setuptools >= 10
- 15323 by rjollos on 2016-02-18 01:09:22
The attribute isn't supported in setuptools >= 10.
- 12123 by olemis on 2012-10-06 20:23:04
WhiteboardPlugin: New mantainer in town = olemis