|Version 3 (modified by AdrianFritz, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Table of Contents
Set CSS styles using a wiki page
This plug-in allows one wiki page to be used as global CSS style file for Trac. The CSS file is provided at [/projectdir]/wikicss.css and a link HTML header is inserted which directs browsers to it.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket?.
Download and Source
Download the zipped source from [download:wikicssplugin here].
- With easy_install :
- restart web server (in this example, was used Apache, on Ubuntu OS)
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
- enable plugin through ../admin/general/plugin or modify trac.ini file to include:
[components] tracwikicss.* = enabled
Put the following into your trac configuration file trac.ini:
[wikicss] # configure wiki page to be used as CSS file as `[/projectdir]/wikicss.css`. wikipage = SiteStyle
This uses the wiki:SiteStyle page as CSS style file.
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 05:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 9159 by martin_s on 2010-09-27 16:27:40
- Added use of HTTPNotFound exception.
- 8555 by martin_s on 2010-08-30 23:58:07
Added encoding meta-comment and declared SVN keywords as unicode to avoid issues with non-english locales.