|Version 8 (modified by mrelbe, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Wiki Extras for Trac
This plugin is made for the upcoming Trac 0.13, and will be updated along with changes to Trac 0.13dev!
(It could work with Trac 0.12, but the visual impression will not be as intended.)
The WikiExtrasPlugin extends the Trac Wiki in several ways:
- Layout information on wiki pages using boxes. Four wiki processors are defined for creating boxes:
- box -- The core box processor.
- rbox -- Display a right aligned box to show side notes and warnings etc. This will probably be the most used box.
- newsbox -- Display news in a right aligned box. (This box corresponds to the well-known NewsFlashMacro)
- imagebox -- Display a single image with caption in a centered box.
- Decorate wiki pages with a huge set of modern icons via wiki markup (|name|), or the equivalent Icon macro, and as smileys (smiley characters are configurable).
- Decorate wiki text with the Color macro.
- Automatic highlighting of attentional phrases like FIXME and TODO (configurable).
- HTML 4.0 entities (named entities and numerical entities). (Same as in WikiGoodiesPlugin)
- Automatic replacement of common text idioms by their corresponding symbols (e.g. arrows, fractions, etc.) (Same as in WikiGoodiesPlugin, but configurable.)
Each feature can be disabled individually if needed.
Icon Library License Terms
The icon library contained in this plugin is composed of the Fugue icon library with additional icons, and can be used for any commercial or personal projects, but you may not lease, license or sublicense the icons. The icon library is provided for convenience, though download and installation time is taking a hit since it contains more than 3.000 unique icons in two flavors; shadowed and shadowless (yielding a grand total of almost 7.000 icon files).
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source:
- [download:wikiextrasplugin/tags/0.13 0.13]
- [download:wikiextrasplugin/trunk trunk]
svn co http://trac-hacks.org/svn/wikiextrasplugin/tags/0.13
svn co http://trac-hacks.org/svn/wikiextrasplugin/trunk
Activate the plugin:
[components] tracwikiextras.* = enabled
The built in documentation of the plugin explains the configuration thoroughly. Following examples are provided as an overview of the customization capabilities of the plugin.
Configure boxes (showing default configuration):
[wikiextras] rbox_width = 300 shadowless_boxes = false wide_toc = false
Configure icons (showing default configuration):
[wikiextras] icon_limit = 32 showicons_limit = 96 shadowless_icons = false
Configure smileys (example):
[wikiextras-smileys] _remove_defaults = true smiley = :-) :) smiley-wink = ;-) ;)
Configure attentional phrases (showing default configuration):
[wikiextras] fixme_phrases = BUG, FIXME todo_phrases = REVIEW, TODO done_phrases = DONE, DEBUGGED, FIXED, REVIEWED
Configure symbols (example):
[wikiextras-symbols] _remove_defaults = true « = << » = >> ♥ = <3
There are 3 macros that can be used to show detailed instructions to wiki authors on how to use some of these features, suitable to be placed on one wiki page each:
Please also see the built in plugin documentation presented in the plugin admin panel of your Trac environment.
- 15942 by cboos on 2016-11-06 13:35:45
WikiExtrasPlugin: make the plugin compatible with Trac's jinja2 branch.
This is mainly about replacing the direct Genshi imports with indirect
ones. By going through trac.util.html, we can work with a broad
range of older Trac versions (at least 0.12.x to 1.2.x) and yet be
compatible with future versions which won't require Genshi anymore.
The one compatibility fix which was not trivial was a
re-implementation of the tracwikiextras.util.sanitize_attrib
function in terms of the (new) TracHTMLSanitizer.sanitize_attrs
- 15941 by cboos on 2016-11-05 21:21:57
TracWikiExtras: add a lbox WikiProcessor, like rbox but aligns to the left side.
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 05:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.