|Version 9 (modified by rjollos, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Search & Replace text in wiki pages
This plugin allows you to search and replace text in wiki pages.
It is based on the WikiRenamePlugin.
After replacing a new version of the wiki page is created with a log of the changes.
You can access the page search & replace form through the Admin system > Wiki Replace.
A script named trac-wikireplace will automatically be installed.
To use it:
trac-wikireplace old-text new-text wiki-page ... /path/to/trac/env
A WIKI_REPLACE permission is available, though anyone with WIKI_ADMIN will also be allowed to replace in pages.
To enable the plugin:
[components] wikireplace.* = enabled
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:wikireplaceplugin here].
- 14939 by rjollos on 2015-10-17 00:03:48
1.1.2dev: WIKI_ADMIN grants WIKI_REPLACE.
- Require WIKI_REPLACE to navigate to admin page.
- PEP-0008 and Trac style changes.
- Renamed script.py to admin.py in preparation for implementing IAdminCommandProvider.
- 14938 by rjollos on 2015-10-16 23:47:28
1.1.2dev: PEP-0008 changes.
- 13014 by miezuit on 2013-04-27 11:31:27
Fix for #11031. Better approach of splitting wiki page input into lines.