|Version 112 (modified by athomas, 10 years ago) (diff)|
News for 2006-03-13
- Switched to using the new [tags:browser:support/trac/tags-plugin tags plugin]. Among other things, this exposes ticket keywords as tags.
News for 2006-03-11
- Updated to latest trunk, which includes WSGI support.
- Due to the integration of WSGI, I have re-enabled the XmlRpcPlugin. You can see the list of exported methods here.
News for 2006-02-01
- Updated to latest trunk, which includes InterTrac support. I've configured Trac's Trac site under the name trac with the alias t. This lets you easily reference tickets, changesets, etc. from the main Trac site. eg. #T123, [T2830] or t:TracHacks.
News for 2006-01-24
- Google Ads have arrived at TracHacks, be afraid. But seriously, they will help pay for the hosting.
Welcome to Trac Hacks
How to Contribute
I've tried to make this as simple as possible:
- Register a user name then login (requires cookies).
- Fill out the NewHack form.
- Verify all the details for your new page are correct.
- Commit your code to the provided Subversion URL
(alternatively you can simply attach your hack to your Wiki page, ala MacroBazaar, but remember that you can't delete or replace attachments)
- Have a look at TracHackDevelopment.
The TracHacks page contains more information, contact details, bug reports, enhancements, suggestions, etc.
How do I install these things?
Refer to the Trac plugin documentation and the MacroBazaar for details on how to build and install plugins and macros, respectively. For other types please refer to the page of the hack you are installing for instructions.
Bored? Got too much time on your hands? Take a look at the outstanding request-a-hacks and see if anything takes your fancy.
Vote for a Request-a-Hack
Using the GeneralLinkSyntaxPlugin, I have added several shortcuts for commonly used links: download:hackname, google:search, trac:wikipage, trac-changeset:changeset and trac-ticket:ticket.
Adhering to the principle that one should
eat one's own dog food,
the following hacks are used on TracHacks:
AccountManagerPlugin, AddCommentMacro, WikiGoodiesPlugin, FootNoteMacro, PollMacro, RefMacro, TocMacro, TracHacksPlugin and XmlRpcPlugin.
The tag cloud is a visual representation of tag frequency, similar to a histogram.
I'm linking to the tag index to reduce system load.