|Version 12 (modified by rjollos, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Simple script to retrieve information from the database and add it to a wikipage.
This was actually made as an example on how to write a plugin using the new architecture.
Currently supported keywords:
- author - Author of first version
- version - Latest version of page
- changed_by - Page last changed by
- comment - Latest comment of changed by
- changed_ts - Page last changed timestamp
Just follow the normal setuptools instructions.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:wikinfoplugin here].
Latest version of wikipage:
Page originally created by:
Created by [[Wikinfo(author)]]
Page last modified by:
Modified by [[Wikinfo(changed_by)]]
Page last modified timestamp:
Last edit comment: