|Version 7 (modified by 5 years ago) (diff),|
Windows SVN Hook Integration
The scripts attached permit Subversion pre/post tasks to be done in an asynchronous fashion.
- Coder is unlikely to put in a commit until after n (scripts assume 5) minutes after the ticket is created
- Update of ticket/repository with change-set can wait for n (script assumes 5) minutes after the commit is completed.
The flow consists of four steps.
- Trac Prep
(tracSVNInfo.cmd)- During this step a file is generated with a list of outstanding tickets along with owner and state. Also generated is a list of members in a specific group
- Subversion Pre Commit
(preCommit.cmd)- This pre commit command check for the following using data generated from the above step. A sample
(pre-commit.cmd)hook is provided.
- Enforces reference to 1 ticket only
- Verifies minimum comment length (15)
- Verifies ticket exists
- Verifies commit author is ticket owner or is in a group that permits the action.
- Subversion Post Commit
(postCommit.cmd,postRevPropChange.cmd- In this step (see sample hooks
post-commit.cmd,post-revprop-change.cmd) a file is created with the trac command for executing the change-set.
- Trac Execution
(tracSVNInfo.cmd)- During this step the command generated by previous step are executed.
The first and last step above are executed in the background using AstuteSvcIntegration. The steps are currently combined into 1 command file but can be split if you need to run them on different schedules.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the latest revision from [download:winsvnhooksintegration here].
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 04:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 12256 by rjollos on 2012-10-25 03:36:18
Added files previously attached to the project wiki page.
- 11544 by LloydFernandes on 2012-05-10 12:45:24
New hack WinSvnHooksIntegration, created by LloydFernandes