|Version 5 (modified by 10 years ago) (diff),|
Run Trac as Windows Service
Notice: This plugin is unmaintained and available for adoption.
This a simple script to install and run Trac as Windows service. It supports Start and Stop command, and log messages to event log.
This script design is inspired from TurboGears similar script.
- Copy file to '\Python23\Scripts\'
- Edit "CONSTANTS SECTION" inside the script
- Install service:
cd/d c:\python23\scripts ..\python tracservice.py install
- Run service
..\python tracservice.py start
- 13691 by rjollos on 2014-02-20 02:01:38
- On L67 in
OPTSeach part of
authtuple should be enclosed in separate sets of quotes.
- Forgot to add quotes around string
- Since using tuple for
add_auths()on L81 remove L82 and change input arg
base_pathnever had any default, so set its default to
- Can't split
Noneso move L162 into
- These are non-POSIX paths, so don't need to strip forward slashes, only backslashes.
- On L67 in
- 13672 by rjollos on 2014-02-19 10:30:57
Applied Trac 1.0 compatibility patch. Fixes #11584. Patch by bwanamarko.
- 11990 by rjollos on 2012-09-13 09:23:30
Added source file that was attached to the project wiki page.