|Version 3 (modified by 10 years ago) (diff),|
Work Log Plugin for Trac
This is a plugin that adds a Work Log capability to Trac.
Basically, it allows you to register the fact you have started work on a ticket which effectively allows you to clock on and clock off.
If the TimingAndEstimationPlugin is installed then when you clock off, the time spent on the ticket will be recorded (NOT YET IMPLEMENTED)
If you visit the Work Log page (a new navigation entry), you will see a list of people (developers) and which tickets they are currently working on. Work log events are also logged to the Timeline for a historical view.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PLUGIN YET - THERE ARE SOME DATABASE SCHEMA CHANGES THAT I WANT TO IMPLEMENT AND DO NOT WANT TO WRITE A MORE COMPLEX SYSTEM TO MANAGE THIS - THIS WILL BE UPDATED IN A DAY OR TWO
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:worklogplugin here].
To be completed.
- 16186 by rjollos on 2017-01-19 23:03:41
1.0dev: Update jQuery plugins
Patch by roben.
- 15985 by rjollos on 2016-11-19 20:17:56
1.0.0dev: Support Trac 1.0+, including Trac 1.2
The changes have been minimally tested, and only with SQLite.
Please report any issues to #12099.
- 15699 by rjollos on 2016-08-15 06:28:14
1.0dev: Add license text
- WorkLogPage.png (44.5 KB) - added by 6 years ago.
- WorkLogUserPage.png (50.4 KB) - added by 6 years ago.
- TicketPage-StopWork.png (24.6 KB) - added by 6 years ago.
- TicketPage-WorkStarted.png (18.6 KB) - added by 6 years ago.
- TicketPage-WorkStopped.png (17.5 KB) - added by 6 years ago.
- WorkLogAdminPage.png (64.0 KB) - added by 6 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip