|Version 5 (modified by coling, 10 years ago) (diff)|
Work Log Plugin for Trac
This is a plugin that adds a Work Log capability to Trac.
Basically, it allows you to register the fact you have started work on a ticket which effectively allows you to clock on and clock off.
If the TimingAndEstimationPlugin is installed then when you clock off, the time spent on the ticket will be recorded (NOT YET IMPLEMENTED)
If you visit the Work Log page (a new navigation entry), you will see a list of people (developers) and which tickets they are currently working on. Work log events are also logged to the Timeline for a historical view.
This is very early days and there are no doubt bugs due to lack of error checking!
- XMLRPC Extension point
- Automatic addition of hours to the ticket (integration with TimingAndEstimationPlugin)
- Leave comments on tickets when starting/stopping work (optional + integrated with above for stopping)
- Ajax based popup reminders when viewing Trac (keeps you informed)
- Develop Companion Desktop Application as per #1667
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:worklogplugin here].
To be completed.
- 15985 by rjollos on 2016-11-19 21:17:56
1.0.0dev: Support Trac 1.0+, including Trac 1.2
The changes have been minimally tested, and only with SQLite.
Please report any issues to #12099.
- 15699 by rjollos on 2016-08-15 08:28:14
1.0dev: Add license text
- 15698 by rjollos on 2016-08-15 08:27:33
1.0dev: Add file headers
- WorkLogPage.png (44.5 KB) - added by rjollos 6 years ago.
- WorkLogUserPage.png (50.4 KB) - added by rjollos 6 years ago.
- TicketPage-StopWork.png (24.6 KB) - added by rjollos 6 years ago.
- TicketPage-WorkStarted.png (18.6 KB) - added by rjollos 6 years ago.
- TicketPage-WorkStopped.png (17.5 KB) - added by rjollos 6 years ago.
- WorkLogAdminPage.png (64.0 KB) - added by rjollos 6 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip