|Version 11 (modified by rjollos, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Edit Ticket Workflow
This plugin provides a simple web interface to edit the ticket workflow.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:workfloweditorplugin here].
# trac.ini [components] workfloweditor.* = enabled
- 13032 by rjollos on 2013-05-03 21:25:06
Fixes #5269: (WorkflowEditorPlugin) 1.2.0dev Allow users with TICKET_ADMIN to edit the workflow.
- 12220 by rjollos on 2012-10-19 21:45:19
Fixes #10498: Added 3-Clause BSD license to source code. Bumped revision to 1.1.6.
- 12217 by rjollos on 2012-10-19 07:23:39
- Replaced access of the private field _sections in the Configuration object with proper access to the keyed item. The issue described in #10143 has not been reproduced, but this change should avoid a traceback if there is a case in which the ticket-workflow section is missing from trac.ini, because an empty Section object is constructed in the Configuration class under this scenario.
- Applied formatting changes to setup.py.