|Version 8 (modified by rjollos, 16 months ago) (diff)|
Admin Enumeration List Plugin
This plugin adds several usability improvements for working with enumeration lists on the Trac administration pages (Priorities, Resolutions, Severities and Ticket Types).
- Dynamic row re-ordering by drag-and drop.
- Select elements for row re-ordering can optionally be hidden.
- Remove selected items button is not enabled until at least one item is selected.
- Apply changes button is not active until a change has been made.
- Addition of a Revert changes button.
- Warning when leaving a page with unsaved changes.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
In version 2.0, you can hide the column of select elements with the following configuration directive:
[adminenumlist] hide_selects = true
-  by jun66j5 on 2013-02-21 11:14:12
refs #10732: uses Sortable widget from jQuery UI and makes the compatible down to Trac 0.11.1
-  by rjollos on 2013-02-17 04:18:55
Refs #10657: Updated changelog.
-  by jun66j5 on 2013-01-04 09:59:53
- Avoids sending the value of "select all" checkbox in the request data if checked