|Version 10 (modified by retracile, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Advanced Ticket Workflow Plugin
AdvancedTicketWorkflowPlugin provides a number of advanced operations for customizable workflows that are similar to the operations provided in the customizeable workflow of the core system.
Currently provided operations are:
- set_owner_to_reporter (TicketWorkflowOpOwnerReporter)
- set_owner_to_component_owner (TicketWorkflowOpOwnerComponent)
- set_owner_to_field (TicketWorkflowOpOwnerField)
- set_owner_to_previous (TicketWorkflowOpOwnerPrevious)
- set_status_to_previous (TicketWorkflowOpStatusPrevious)
- run_external (TicketWorkflowOpRunExternal)
(File requests for additional operations as enhancement tickets.)
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
Enable the plugin with:
[components] advancedworkflow.* = enabled
(or by copying the egg to the plugins directory)
Add the individual controller to the workflow controller list:
[ticket] workflow = ConfigurableTicketWorkflow,TicketWorkflowOpOwnerReporter
And use the operation in your custom workflow:
[ticket-workflow] needinfo = * -> needinfo needinfo.name = Need info needinfo.operations = set_owner_to_reporter
Before installing this plugin, you need to understand that the run_external option allows arbitrary shell scripts to be run as the webserver user. Anyone who is allowed to modify the workflow configuration will be able to execute arbitrary commands as your webserver.
-  by rjollos on 2014-12-15 00:07:00
1.2.0dev: Queries use Trac 1.0 database API.
-  by rjollos on 2014-11-11 14:03:34
1.2.0dev: PEP-0008 and Trac coding style changes.
-  by rjollos on 2014-11-11 13:30:49
Creating a new branch for a Trac 1.2-compatible version. The database API changes in Trac 1.1.2 necessitate creating a new version of the plugin that uses the Trac 1.0 and later database API.