|Version 5 (modified by ixokai, 7 years ago) (diff)|
- Email Addresses
Keeping the ability to anonymously subscribe to a ticket is important;any validation?
- Optional verification? This would require sending a message asking the person if they can receive mails, and until they say yes, never sending the notices. An external module to 'get' email would be required.
- Be sure apostrophes in names work okay.
Should be able to plug-into an email address discovery system; e.g. if 'bob' is authenticated, get their address. It may be sufficient to add an '@…' to the end of an authenticated user in the case of an intranet, but not always. As figuring this out may be slightly complicated, the delivery system should perhaps allow a pluggable
- Allow multiple email addresses per user?
- Use a subprocess to prevent blocking and not require threads.
Test plain text format mailing for proportional font Add some X-Trac-* headers for filtering perhaps? Email URL syntax: Ticket URL: <URL:http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/1428#comment:2>
- Allow for an email's Sender field to specify the user who made the change?
- A /usr/bin/sendmail IAnnouncementDelivererererer module.
- Change notices should use the label, not the field name, for custom fields.
Per-ticket watching beyond the subscription rule-system; e.g. in the ticket view one can click "Watch Me" with various options."New comments", "status changed"... etc. Send notification when a file is attached?
- Include link to the attachment.
- Filter not just on 'prop changed', but on /certain/ props. Perhaps, "all, changed=field"
- Filter on component owner.
- Filter on "changed by..." E.g., self, vs others.
- A "trivial change" notice? Let users filter on "non-trivial"
- A Mailing List-type subscription? E.g., a list of users can receive a message on a new release? Notably would require an IMilestoneChangeListener.
Notify on change, delete, (rename?) Notify on attachment add
- Notification on set-date, change-text, completion
- Preference UI
- Consider tile the preference boxes after a certain threshold of boxes are available.
Consider trac:5670 -- ???