|Version 3 (modified by Rottenchester, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Tools for Trac City Wikis
CityTrac has two goals:
- Create scripts to migrate wikis stored in Sycamore to trac.
- Create plugins to replicate Sycamore features missing from trac, and to add new features in trac which are tailored for use in city wikis.
At this point, CityTrac makes the following assumptions, which needn't be cast in stone:
- The target database is MySQL.
- The trac instance will use the acct_mgr plugin with the db backend. In other words, user information is stored in the session_attribute table.
At the moment, CityTrac is an alpha project. Here's the current set of plugins:
- AddressPlugin Google Maps Address Plugin
- CityTrac Tools for Trac City Wikis
- CityTracScript Conversion Script for Project Sycamore wikis
- IncludePagesPlugin Macro to Include Another Page in Current Page
- RandomIncludePlugin Random Includes and Random Quotes (Fortune Cookies)
- TracOpenThreeOneOnePlugin Trac server side implementation of the DC open311 API
- WikiCompatPlugin Wiki Compatibility Plugins for Sycamore and Moin-Like Wikis
- WikiStatsPlugin Wiki User and Page Statistics