|Version 25 (modified by rjollos, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Color foreground and background of text
ColorMacro is a very simple macro that allows you to change the background color of a piece of text. Useful for highlighting, or RAG (red, amber, green) status reports.
[[Color( background-color, color , text )]]
[[Color( color , text )]]
Where color is a color keyword or hex color number recognised by your browser and text is your text. Commas are allowed, but '(' and ')' cause a problem.
Note: This could also be archieved out-of-the-box in Trac (>=0.11.8 or so) by span macro (see WikiHtml for Details). Example usage of span macro:
[[span(''WORLD'', style=color: green)]]
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
[[Color(red,This has a red background)]] [[Color(blue, green,This has a blue background and green text)]] [[Color(none,#bb0000,I'm using a hex color)]]
Giving:This has a red background
-  by rjollos on 2012-08-04 06:37:42
- Use Genshi to construct span element.
- Removed padding around span element.
- Format wiki to html, allowing wiki markup to be used as the text argument to the Color macro.
-  by rjollos on 2012-08-04 05:59:11
Renamed 0.12 directory to trunk. Deleted 0.11 directory.
-  by rjollos on 2011-12-01 10:44:49
Renamed ColorMacro to Color.