|Version 1 (modified by cmc, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Generic plugin which allows you to add contacts to the system. Contacts have a first and last name as well as a phone number and an e-mail address. Out of the box, these contacts are completely unrelated to the rest of Trac, but this plugin is designed to allow other plugins to add associated contacts as needed.
This provides two permissions, one for viewing and one for adding/editing contacts.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Does your plugin need to store user information, names of potential clients, or any other contact-related info? Use this plugin! Load /contact?redirect=/your/redirect/handler/url and as soon as the user has added/edited a contact, your redirect handler will be called with the contact_id set in the url. You may then do whatever evil deeds necessary with said contact.
-  by rjollos on 2012-10-24 01:13:34
- Prevent possible cannot operate on closed cursor errors by keeping a db object in scope.
- Avoid passing parameters via string formatting, as described in: http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/DatabaseApi#RulesforDBAPIUsage.
- SVN revision will now be added to the egg, and included in defect reports that are generated from Trac.
-  by rjollos on 2012-10-23 22:38:59
- The unique attribute is not defined for the Column object in Trac 0.12, and in fact never did anything in earlier versions of Trac, which is why it was removed. See  and [t 9406/trunk/trac/db/schema.py] for more info.
- The print string, which intended to format and print the exception on database upgrade failure, contained an incorrect string formatting character. Even when corrected, the string would not be printed to the terminal, so this was replaced with printing of the traceback.
-  by cmc on 2010-02-01 05:19:40