|Version 11 (modified by colski, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Embed Flash content
Plugin provides macro [[Embed(...)]] for embedding flash content into wiki pages.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Usage and Examples
Macro produces html code for embedding flash content from certain service, by it's 'key' and content id. It also can embed simple SWF by it's URL.
- youtube: video from YouTube http://youtube.com
- vimeo: video from Vimeo http://vimeo.com
- swf: SWF by URL or attachment link
- flv: insert JW Player with flv file, you must provide extra purl parameter
- w and h: width and height of embedded flash object
Enable in the trac.ini file
For a global install, you need to ensure the following is added to your [components] section
tracflashembed.macros.embedmacro = enabled tracflashembedmacro = enabled
Embed YouTube or Vimeo
Embed SWF by url
Embed SWF from attachment
If swf parameter starts with 'http://', 'https://' of '/', it's treated as URL. Otherwise it's processed as attachment.
The 'attachment:' prefix is optional, so examples above are equivalent.
Embed FLV video
Note, that you'll need JW Player hosted somewhere.
The url for flv file is handled same as swf.
-  by rjollos on 2011-12-01 12:18:13
Added plugin revision info to webadmin page.
-  by rudyryk on 2010-03-31 01:29:39
FlashEmbedMacro: patch #5168 applied for enabling flv-player embedding
-  by rudyryk on 2010-03-31 00:52:10
FlashEmbedMacro bugfix #6258, Embed(swf=attachment:output.swf)? syntax should work in general case