|Version 21 (modified by rjollos, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Grid Modify Plugin
For any ticket field this plugin modifies the query and report views of tickets to include a widget for editing those values. This works for all field types except for textareas.
Changes to any of the widgets will immediately fire off an AJAX request to update the ticket so there is no need to press any save or submit button. A small icon will show the progress of each ajax request (in progress, succeeded, failed) once it is fired off. The status of the updates is logged to browser console.
This plugin uses Genshi and therefore only works with Trac 0.11 and later.
Note that the feature is only enabled for users who have been granted the TICKET_GRID_MODIFY or TICKET_ADMIN (See TracPermissions).
You can limit the fields to which gridmodify applies by specifying them in trac.ini.
[components] gridmod.* = enabled [gridmodify] fields = status,priority,milestone,scope,blockedby,estimatedhours
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Quickly work through many tickets in a given report or query assigning priorities to each one. This is useful in a team meeting for instance.
Click on the image to see the full size version:
Dropdown boxes on the custom ticket query page:
-  by rjollos on 2012-10-22 13:21:11
-  by rjollos on 2012-10-22 03:14:04
Fixes #10519: Ticket property changes were not being included in the email body.
-  by rjollos on 2012-10-20 03:43:12
- Follow-on to . Refactored to use the more abstract send and send_error methods of the Request class.
- The exception from the Ajax callback is now logged.
- Replaced $ with jQuery in the global namespace, to avoid conflicts.