|Version 2 (modified by anonymous, 6 years ago) (diff)|
A Trac plugin for export of wiki pages to MS Word
The aim of the plugin is to transform a wiki page so that it can be imported using the HTML import capability of MS Word. After that, a format template can be applied, and the text might be copied into a document template.
The plugin works as follows:
- Cleanup and validation using HTML Tidy.
- Transformation using a XSLT stylesheet
- Offering a zip file with wiki page and images for downloading.
- Install HTML Tidy.
- Make sure xsltproc is available. If not, install from http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/xsltproc2.html
- Save the XSLT stylesheet onto your disk.
- Create the following section in your trac.ini (modify path):
[pagetodoc] xsltfile = /path/to/your/xsltfile
- Install plugin.
The plugin is in a alpha state. There are a couple of things to be enhanced. Please try and give feedback.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Once installed, a new entry shows up below the Download in other formats section at the end of the page. Click and save to disk. Extract and open with Word.