|Version 8 (modified by anonymous, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Allows you to protect wiki pages agianst access.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
- Install the plugin (either for a single project, or globally). See the details on how to install a trac plugin at: TracPlugins
- No Really, GO READ TracPlugins
- Be sure that the plugin is enabled. Add "timingandestimationplugin.* = enabled" to trac.ini (in the [components] subheading).
- Alternatively, this can be enabled in the Web Admin section of the website as well
- In trac.ini modify the permission_policies to include PrivateWikiSystem
In trac.ini add a privatewikis section, under that add a private_wikis field and list the Pages that you want to protect.
Once you've added this you will have some new permissions in the admin section. For example you'll have PRIVATE_InformationSystems_VIEW and PRIVATE_InformationSystems_EDIT which will control which users can view or edit InformationSystems and anything below it like InformationSystems/Contacts