|Version 42 (modified by qwp0, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Progress meter with arguments similar to TicketQuery macro
This macro plugin was created because of this task for GHOP/Python Software Foundation.
It contains a macro to display a progress meter similar to the meters visible in the Roadmap. In a wiki page it can be used, for example, for building a complete report of the progress on tickets owned by a particular person. The ProgressMeter macro works with the same comma-separated list of keyed parameters (named fields of a ticket) as the TicketQuery macro, except the argument status and format.
For more complex progress statistics and metrics, see TracMetrixPlugin.
Display a progress meter on all your (if you're logged in) tickets in the milestone '0.1a':
A progress meter on tickets associated with the wiki component:
The macro supports the following configuration options:
- stats_provider (since r5224): Name of the component implementing ITicketGroupStatsProvider, which is used to collect statistics on groups of tickets for meters generated by the ProgressMeterMacro plugin. (You probably don't need to change this.)
All of these must be put into the progressmeter section of trac.ini. The progress bars themselves can be modified using wiki:TracIni#milestone-groups-section.
The status argument
- Subversion repo: svn checkout https://trac-hacks.org/svn/progressmetermacro
- Git mirror: git clone git://github.com/andrejtokarcik/trac-progressmetermacro.git
- zip archive
- source browser
See wiki:TracPlugins#InstallingaTracPlugin for the installation instructions. Please note that Trac 0.11.5 is a minimum requirement in order for the plugin to work.
-  by qwp0 on 2012-07-10 01:24:20
ProgressMeterMacro: Version bump.
-  by qwp0 on 2012-07-10 01:24:15
ProgressMeterMacro: Major code revision and unification across the supported Trac versions.
-  by qwp0 on 2012-07-09 16:42:44
ProgressMeterMacro: A friendlier message when previewing in a self-addressed non-existent ticket.