|Version 22 (modified by rjollos, 3 years ago) (diff)|
SvnAuthzAdminPlugin: Authz File Administration Plugin
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Install, Download and Source
For installation, refer to TracPlugins.
It uses the authz_file setting from the [trac] section of trac.ini to find the svnauthz file.
There is a read_only_display option that, when enabled, prevents any changes to the authz_file being made. There is also a show_all_repos option to show all repo paths contained in the authz_file.
[components] svnauthz.* = enabled [svnauthzadmin] show_all_repos = true read_only_display = false
This plugin requires Trac 0.12 or later, and uses the repo names reported in the Version Control | Repositories admin panel to determine which repos to display when the show_all_repos option is set to false (default).
The following screenshot shows the plugin in action:
-  by rjollos on 2014-04-30 23:00:24
Executed reindent.py on codebase.
-  by rjollos on 2012-08-01 06:34:25
- Added checks for non-empty group and path before attempting to add them. A warning is added if either are empty.
- Extracted code to a method _get_authz.
- Corrected tabs and indentation.
-  by rjollos on 2012-08-01 05:51:42
- Degrade gracefully and add warning when authz_file is not defined.
- Organized imports and removed some dead code.