|Version 10 (modified by rjollos, 20 months ago) (diff)|
TracHacks custom modifications
This plugin implements some of the customisations used in TracHacks.
Primarily the ListTypes macro used on the main page, and hooks to create user pages and tags.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
See WikiStart for the ListTypes macro.
-  by rjollos on 2014-04-28 02:48:00
3.0dev: PEP-0008 changes. Refs #11698.
-  by rjollos on 2014-04-28 02:32:00
Fixed an AttributeError exception in TracHacksHtPasswdStore.save_changes (IAccountChangeListener implementation) due to missing authname attribute of FakeRequest class. Refs #11698.
TagsPlugin 0.7 requires an authname attribute on the Request object in order to record the tags change history. Bumped TracTags requirement from 0.7dev to 0.7.
Patch by Steffen Hoffmann.
-  by rjollos on 2014-04-28 02:30:29
3.0dev: Refactored user_created method in IAccountChangeListener implementation:
- TagsSystem.add_tags uses the Resource object attribute of the WikiPage object rather than a new Resource object created in the caller. TagsSystem.add_tags continues to be called before WikiPage.save to prevent a Tags added entry in the page history. Presumably this is the behavior we want, but it could be discussed further.
- Extracted the user page template to a module-scope attribute USER_PAGE_TEMPLATE.
- In page comment: wrapped user with italics markup.