|Version 32 (modified by rjollos, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Serve a page in Trac within an Iframe
This plugin allows you to add a button to the main navigation bar and serve a page in the Trac template within an Iframe linking to the appropriate URL. This will work for any number of URLs specified in the proper format.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
The following trac.ini configuration will create 2 new tabs on the main navigation bar, one named Google and the other named Edgewall, with the respective URLs and permissions (e.g. Google requires WIKI_VIEW, while Edgewall requires TRAC_ADMIN). The handlers for these items will be /tractab/Google and /tractab/My%20Blog.
[components] tractab.*=enabled [tractab] names = Google, Edgewall urls = http://www.google.com, http://trac.edgewall.org perms = WIKI_VIEW, TRAC_ADMIN
- Note: The perms parameter is optional, but if left unspecified, it requires TRAC_ADMIN permissions to view the tabs.
-  by rjollos on 2013-03-13 15:25:53
Refs #5742: Refactored template.
-  by rjollos on 2013-03-13 15:08:26
- Moved import of resource_filename to its customary location within the ITemplateProvider method.
- Organized imports.
- Minor source code formatting changes.
- Removed unused method.
-  by rjollos on 2013-03-13 14:55:40
Refs #5742: Misc changes.
- Modified entry point.
- Added url to setup.py.
- Added to setup.py:
- license header
- description and long description
- project url
- included "2-Clause" in license description
- Formatted source code.