Doesn't appear to sort alphabetically, at least in this particular use case?
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||coderanger|
While attempting to use the SubWiki macro, it seems to put the entries in an order that doesn't make any sense to me. I expected them to be in alphabet order.
The macro I used was:
This resulted in (rendered):
- UserManual/Vol1/Sec1 Introduction
- UserManual/Vol1/Sec4 Menu Functions
- UserManual/Vol1/Sec5 Jzz Tools Overview
- UserManual/Vol1/Sec2 Jzz Overview
- UserManual/Vol1/Sec3 Jzz Plan View Display
The order I would expect is Sec1, Sec2, Sec3, Sec4, and then Sec5. If instead it sorted by the title of the wiki pages, I would have expected it to be "Introduction", "Jzz Overview", "Jzz Plan View Display", "JZZ Tools Overview", and finally "Menu Functions".
Am I doing something wrong? I have tried grabbing the latest version from trac-hacks and it did not change the behavior. Thanks for any help!!