Export Wiki pages to HTML
|Reported by:||tkachenko.igor@…||Owned by:||anybody|
Ability to export set of Wiki pages to HTML files linked to each other. It neccessary when we create documentation to our project and then we want include it to the project distributive, or when we want to make CHM file from the Wiki page set. So it would more practical to have script allows this functionality.
Also it would be great to have some additional functionality:
- export to single document (with preserving link jump)
- export of all pages tree. We specify only one page in input parameters of the script, and it export all the pages are linked by this page, and sript did it recursively for another pages.
Change History (15)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by coderanger
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by ThurnerRupert
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:8 in reply to: ↑ 7 Changed 7 years ago by anonymous
- Priority changed from highest to low
- Severity changed from blocker to minor