Modify

Opened 6 years ago

Closed 4 years ago

Last modified 4 years ago

#2704 closed defect (fixed)

Macro No longer works with Trac 0.11

Reported by: netjunki Owned by: roadrunner
Priority: normal Component: XsltMacro
Severity: normal Keywords:
Cc: Trac Release: 0.11

Description

I was trying to use this macro with Trac 0.11 trunk and it doesn't function. I was getting the following error:

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getObj'

I was in kind of a bind to get this working... and couldn't figure out exactly what was going wrong so I went ahead and ported the macro to Trac 0.11 using genshi. I'm not sure I did it exactly right, but the attached version of the plugin does run again Trac 0.11dev-r6669.

Attachments (1)

xslt-for-0.11trunk.tar.gz (4.7 KB) - added by netjunki 6 years ago.
Port of xsltmacro to trac 0.11

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (6)

Changed 6 years ago by netjunki

Port of xsltmacro to trac 0.11

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by brendona-nospam@…

It doesn't appear to work any longer. When I use it in a wiki page, it just sits there, browser spinning. I'm using Trac 0.11

I'm using it like this:

[[Xslt(htdocs:format.xsl, htdocs:info.xml)]]

Those two files are in the htdocs folder.

comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by kate

It works just fine for me with 0.11.1.

However, I did have trouble with linkage for the python bindings to libxslt. My libxsltmod.so should have been linked against -lxml2mod, but was not, giving:

ImportError: /usr/pkg/lib/python2.4/site-packages/libxsltmod.so: Undefined PLT symbol "libxml_xmlXPathParserContextPtrWrap" (symnum = 47)

This is not this macro's fault. Somebody else seems to have the same situation, see: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2002-March/msg00056.html. This is easily resolved by having libxsltmod.so additionally link against -lxml2mod, as described there.

comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by roadrunner

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from new to closed

(In [7908]) Updated macro for trac 0.11.

This closes #2704.

comment:4 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 4 years ago by roadrunner

Replying to netjunki:

I was in kind of a bind to get this working... and couldn't figure out exactly what was going wrong so I went ahead and ported the macro to Trac 0.11 using genshi. I'm not sure I did it exactly right, but the attached version of the plugin does run again Trac 0.11dev-r6669.

Thanks for the patch. Unfortunately it removed some of the original
functionality (iframe/object), had some dead code, and didn't make use
of some of the 0.11 features, so I ended up redoing the port; but I used
your patch as a guide and that helped a lot.

comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by netjunki

Excellent! I'm glad my patch helped... it has served me well the past 2 years. :-) I'm not sure when I'll have the opportunity to install the new version on my Trac instance sadly since I am no longer the maintainer of that at the company where I work (we had 10 employees back then... and I was the sysadmin and a programmer back then).

Add Comment

Modify Ticket

Action
as closed .
as The resolution will be set. Next status will be 'closed'.
to The owner will be changed from roadrunner. Next status will be 'closed'.
The resolution will be deleted. Next status will be 'reopened'.
Author


E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.