Change progress macro to more closely match the progress bars in the roadmap
|Reported by:||russell.sim@…||Owned by:||qwp0|
Hey, we were using a homebrew progress macro for our tickets at one point and it seemed easier to make yours more like the roadmap ones then to migrate our trac 10 one. Anyway, i have made it closer to the normal trac roadmap progress bars.
- I re-factored it to use dictionaries to make printing the data easier.
- The progress bar now has links embedded in it for open and closed tickets.
- It now list the actual numbers of the tickets bellow the progress bar and links to queries.
- Heading are also supported by passing a string after the kwargs
- I changed the CSS with fresh copies from the roadmap component (it's almost identical except i removed the info class, so i wouldn't have to wrap everything in another div) i figure it will make skinning easier if they match the roadmap class names.
[[ProgressMeter(milestone=milestone1,owner=somebody)]] [[ProgressMeter(milestone=milestone1,owner=somebody, TEST)]]