no emails being sent to ticket groups
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||slestak|
I'm trying out this plugin, which looks very useful. I am having problems getting it to send any mail.
Possibly it's just me.
Possibly this is ticket:3664.
I started by turning on JoinableGroupSubscriber, WatchSubscriber, GeneralWikiSubscriber. LegacyTicketSubscriber was off.
- I created a test ticket.
- I joined foo-group, and entered @foo-group in the CC: field of the ticket.
- change the ticket - close, reopen, change priority etc.
- Added a watch to the ticket. More ticket state changes,
- Log out of trac, and log in again. Visiting the ticket shows I am watching it.
More ticket state changes.
- Turned on legacyTicketSubscriber. More ticket state changes.
- Turned on always_notify_owner (I am assigned the ticket).
More ticket state changes.
- Turned on always_notify_reporter (I am the reporter too). More ticket state changes.
- Create a new ticket, with the system set as shown below.
I'm stuck. Throughout, I've been watching the trac.log (debug mode) and the MTA's log files. (Mail is working on the system I'm using.)
All configuration changes were performed through the web UI. Changes are reflected in the trac.ini file.
trac.ini now has:
- no [notification] section.
[announcer] always_notify_owner = true always_notify_reporter = true always_notify_updater = false email_address_resolvers = SessionEmailResolver joinable_groups = foo-group, test smtp_always_bcc = smtp_enabled = true smtp_from = email@example.com smtp_password = smtp_port = 25 smtp_replyto = smtp_server = localhost smtp_user =
[components] announcerplugin.api.announcementsystem = enabled announcerplugin.formatters.ticket_email.ticketemailformatter = enabled announcerplugin.formatters.wiki_email.wikiemailformatter = enabled announcerplugin.pref.announcerpreferences = enabled announcerplugin.producers.attachment.attachmentchangeproducer = enabled announcerplugin.producers.ticket.ticketchangeproducer = enabled announcerplugin.producers.wiki.wikichangeproducer = enabled announcerplugin.subscribers.ticket_compat.carboncopysubscriber = enabled announcerplugin.subscribers.ticket_compat.legacyticketsubscriber = enabled announcerplugin.subscribers.ticket_compat.staticticketsubscriber = disabled announcerplugin.subscribers.ticket_groups.joinablegroupsubscriber = enabled announcerplugin.subscribers.watchers.watchsubscriber = enabled announcerplugin.subscribers.wiki.generalwikisubscriber = enabled
Is there something bleedingly obvious that I'm missing?
Change History (8)
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by anonymous
- Summary changed from no emails being sent to no emails being sent to ticket groups