importing new tickets with arbitrary pre-defined number rejected by trac
|Reported by:||trac@…||Owned by:||farialima|
Error: Ticket 1540 found in file, but not present in Trac: cannot import.
Trying a simple one ticket import file. It seems to be trying to work but instead of adding it is failing out because it can not find the ticket.
perhaps there is a setting somewhere I am missing?
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by hoff.st@…
- Priority changed from highest to low
- Severity changed from blocker to normal
- Summary changed from Import fail with: Ticket 1540 found in file, but not present in Trac: cannot import. to importing new tickets with arbitrary pre-defined number rejected by trac
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by farialima
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 Changed 20 months ago by rendus@…
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Trac Release changed from 0.11 to 1.0
- Type changed from defect to enhancement