Problems with 0.12dev
|Reported by:||catacgc||Owned by:||bjornharrtell|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
When I used this plugin with trac multirepos 0.12dev and genshi 0.6dev it gave two problems.
- On the client side you try to find the chrome path of the trac installation by finding the gridmod.js script with a jquery css selector rule like $("script[src~="gridmod"]) which is incorrect because jquery documentation states that this matches gridmod as a separated word (separated by spaces). The fix is to use $("script[src*="gridmod"]).
- Trac 0.12dev gave an error when sending back the OK response from an ajax request because the Content-Length header was mandatory.
I have attached a patch with the small fixes that make it work properly on trac 0.12dev.
Change History (8)
Changed 5 years ago by catacgc
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by anonymous
- Owner changed from abbywinterscom to anonymous
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by bjornharrtell
- Owner changed from anonymous to bjornharrtell
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by bjornharrtell
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed