Is plugin MySQL compatible?
|Reported by:||m.baker@…||Owned by:||Blackhex|
The documentation states 'For now sqlite version 3 or PostgreSQL is required as SQL backend for running this plugin'.
Googling appears to show people using the plugin who are running on MySQL.
Could you confirm whether the documentation is correct, or out of date?
Change History (10)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by anonymous
- Cc easteregg@… added; anonymous removed
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to critical
- Trac Release changed from 0.11 to 0.12
- Type changed from enhancement to defect