[patch] charset="us-ascii" in text part of html announcement
|Reported by:||g1itch||Owned by:||hasienda|
When I choose the 'text/html' announcement format the first part of multipart/alternative mime has Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii", but second - Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf-8"
[announcer] mime_encoding = qp
Why? How can I change this behavior?
The message contains cyrillic characters. Then I choose multiple messages in Thunderbird, it displays something like ÐŸÑ€Ð¸Ð¾Ñ€Ð¸Ñ‚ÐµÑ‚. MS Outlook displays such characters always.
Change History (8)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by g1itch
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Summary changed from charset="us-ascii" in text part of html announcement to [patch] charset="us-ascii" in text part of html announcement
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 6 Changed 10 months ago by g1itch
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:6 in reply to: ↑ 5 ; follow-up: ↓ 7 Changed 10 months ago by hasienda
- Owner changed from doki_pen to hasienda