[patch] Temporary workaround for regression in Tag query funcionality
|Reported by:||hasienda||Owned by:||rjollos|
I've upgraded TagsPlugin to latest trunk version with following devastating effect:
- NotImplementedError on any ticket page - full DoS
- NotImplementedError on any wiki page, as soon as I try to edit - partial DoS
Analysis the provided Traceback led quite straight-forward to disabling the KeywordSuggestPlugin installed there as well. Effect: Full recovery minus keyword suggest functionality, naturally.
This seems to be a regression in Tag query functionality, but as our users really like/need this for everyday work to prevent tag bloat by misspelling/casing-only differences/etc. I've made a quick hack to restore it.
Publishing this is mainly for reference to serve a temporary solution. To fix this inside the TagsPlugin will be the preferred way, but much harder to be done, as the query module there is a different piece of cake, or I've just not tried hard enough.
Change History (14)
Changed 5 years ago by hasienda
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by hasienda
- Summary changed from Temporary workaround for regression in Tag query funcionality to [patch] Temporary workaround for regression in Tag query funcionality
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by rjollos
- Owner changed from scratcher to rjollos
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by rjollos
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:10 follow-up: ↓ 12 Changed 18 months ago by hasienda
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened