PATCH: Python 2.4 compatibility.
|Reported by:||koeppj@…||Owned by:||Blackhex|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
On build or install (python setup.py bdist_eng) I get the following error for a number of items.
Start of log snippet
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/tracdiscussion/api.py to api.pyc File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/tracdiscussion/api.py", line 1334 'where' : 'WHERE ' + where if where else ''} ^ SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Running this on RHEL 3.4 x64 with python 2.4 - revision 9598.
Change History (16)
Changed 3 years ago by anonymous
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by Blackhex
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
Changed 3 years ago by koeppj@…
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by Blackhex
- Keywords patch added
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Compile Error of api.py for 0.11 to PATCH: Python 2.4 compatibility.
- Type changed from defect to enhancement