Awesome Attachments Plugin
Makes uploading attachments to new tickets easier than ever before. No longer do you need to create a ticket before you can attach a file to a ticket. Supports uploading multiple files.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Navigate to the plugins source and build your egg.
python setup.py bdist_egg
Install the egg using your preferred method.
To disable the built in TicketModule and enable this plugin in conf/trac.ini :
[components] trac.ticket.web_ui.TicketModule = off awesome.awesomattachments.* = enabled
Refs #9071: Set version to 0.3dev. Added author to setup.py.
Refs #9071: Declared the license as 3-Clause BSD, following a discussion with the original author Dan Ordille over email exchange.
- Entry point in setup.py was not correct.
- Renamed awesomattachments.py to awesomeattachments.py.
- Fixed indentation problems in source code.
- Get the attachments: max_size option from Config rather than re-defining the option.
It appears that this plugin may rely on a patched instance of Trac. The attachment fieldset and children are now added to the newticket form, but attachments are not added to the ticket when it is created.
License: 3-Clause BSD
- CreateNewTicketForm.png (43.2 kB) - added by anonymous on 10/17/12 01:18:08.