Add a list of referring pages to your page
BackLinks is a macro that can show you which wiki pages refer to the current page or to a page of your choice.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- show which wiki-pages refer to actual page:
- show which wiki-pages refer to page pagename:
- Merged codebases for BackLinksMacro and BackLinksMenuMacro.
- Modified SQL query to utilize Trac's database agnostic API. Possible matches are captured with a LIKE clause, and then filtered with a regex in the Python code.
Fixes #3773 (7.0dev)
- Macro is now packaged for installation as an egg. Thanks to email@example.com for the initial patch.
- Removed some unused imports.
- Minor refactoring of the macro.