Bookmark trac resources
This plugin adds a bookmark feature. Users can:
- add and remove bookmarks of resources (tickets, reports, wiki pages, milestones).
- see a list of their bookmarks at /bookmark.
- quick jump to a bookmark via the contextual navigation drop-down.
Shortcut menu of bookmarks
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Plugin not working due to table schema constraints
- Bookmark plugin should protect add and delete operations
- Don't show bookmark icon on edit and delete pages
- Allow attachments, attachment list pages and attachment add pages to be bookmarked. Each has a unique description.
- Prefix the version to wiki page description with an @ followed by the version number, if the version is contained in the URL
- Prefix milestones with "Milestone " so that they can be readily differentiated from wiki pages.
Tested with Trac 0.11.7 and 1.0.2dev
BookmarkPlugin: Perform Unix shell-style wildcard matching (globs), as is documented, for the paths option. Previously, a regular expression was used to match paths.
- Added and modified unit test cases to cover changes in .
- Accounted for differences in get_resource_description's output for the changeset realm pre and post Trac 0.12.
- Moved instantiation of BookmarkSystem into the fixture's setUp method.
- Removed unused imports from test case module.
- Removed unnecessary variable assignment that was part of .
Refs #9212: Organized imports.