Allow to download query, report and ticket as Excel file
This plugin allows to download query, report and ticket pages as an Excel file.
- In query and ticket, you are able to download including change history of tickets.
- In report, ExcelReportPatch is no longer needed to export.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Visit query, report or ticket page in your Trac. Click the Excel or Excel including history links at the bottom of the pages. The latter link is unavailable in the report page.
- Install pypi:xlwt library:
pip install xlwt
- Install the plugin:
- Enable the plugin in trac.ini:
; conf/trac.ini [components] tracexceldownload.* = enabled
- Restart your tracd (or web server) if needed.
assigned status tickets:
- Add German translation
new status tickets:
-  by jun66j5 on 2015-04-08 14:08:03
ExcelDownloadPlugin: fixed typo in Korean translations by Genie (closes #10038)
-  by jun66j5 on 2015-04-08 11:35:26
ExcelDownloadPlugin: use pkg_resources.require() instead of install_requires and bump up the version
-  by jun66j5 on 2015-04-08 11:26:34
ExcelDownloadPlugin: follow-ups to r14482, restored r13866 to fix raising a TypeError on Trac 1.0+