Apply code reviews to changesets
For an introduction, take a look at the Tutorial.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- The clearsilver package needs to be installed on your system. On Ubuntu, this can be installed using the command apt-get install python-clearsilver.
- Install the CodeReview egg, just like you would any other Trac plugin. Drop the egg into your plugins or site-packages folder and then try to access Trac in your browser. You will get an error message saying that the database needs to be upgraded and telling you to use the trac-admin command. Perform the upgrade.
- Put the files under site_templates into your trac sites's templates folder.
- Modify the email notification settings on codereview manager page (http://your_trac_site/CodeReviewManager) to fit your preferences. You'll need to have CODE_REVIEW_ADMIN permission to do this.
- Assign permissions CODE_REVIEW_VIEW and CODE_REVIEW_ADMIN permissions to your users. The CODE_REVIEW_ADMIN permission gives users writable access to /CodeReviewManager page.
Screen captures of the plugin can be seen here.