The gallery plugin will provide an easy way to manage and view image galleries in Trac. It will:
- Add a "Gallery" button to the navigation.
- Provide tag-based thumbnail galleries, like Flickr.
- Provide a web interface for browsing, uploading, tagging, and deleting images.
For more details and discussion, see the gallery extension thread in the Trac mailing list archives.
I have committed some initial work on the gallery plugin. The API is reaching a pretty stable state. Feedback is welcome.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Add scaffolding to create Python egg.
Add initial, unfinished version of code.
- Most of the API is complete, but the web interface just spits out debugging information right now.
- Also, only a simple filesystem directory gallery source is implemented.