Adds user-specific icons to the timeline view
Adds user-specific icons to the timeline view.
Identicon implementation is courtesy of Shin Adachi.
Uses the Gravatar.com service to generate images.
All configuration options go in the [hackergotchi] section.
- providers : optional, default: GravatarHackergotchiProvider, IdenticonHackergotchiProvider
- Order to try providers when looking for an image. Any providers enabled but not listed will be tried in a pseudo-random order.
- gravatar_default : optional, default: identicon
- Value to pass along to Gravatar to use if the email doesn't match anything. Valid values are identicon, monsterid, wavatar, or a URL to an image. In the first three cases, a icon will be procedurally generated.
To enable the plugin:
[components] hackergotchi.* = enabled
To never use the Gravatar provider:
[hackergotchi] providers = IdenticonHackergotchiProvider [components] hackergotchi.* = enabled hackergotchi.providers.GravatarHackergotchiProvider = disabled
The plugin SubscriberListPlugin uses the icons provided by this plugin.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Fixes #6765: Attempt to fix "Cannot operate on a closed cursor." error by passing the db object rather than the cursor object to the subfunction. The assumption here is that the db object is going out of scope.
I wasn't able to reproduce the issue with Trac 0.11 in a development environment. Please report back if this fixes the issue for you.
- hackergotchi.png (77.6 kB) -
Example screenshot., added by coderanger on 05/17/08 02:57:06.