Safely embed various movies into ticket or wiki pages
Adds support for preview rendering of movies in the browser and on attachment pages. For preview rendering to be available for all attachments, set the max_preview_size in the [mimeviewer] section of trac.ini to be greater than or equal to max_size in the [attachment] section.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
It's available if you want to install from PyPI.
Default parameter can be set in trac.ini.
[moviemacro] width = 320px height = 180px splash = black.jpg ; should be put /deployed/to/movie/htdocs/img/
For attachments, Flowplayer try to resolve appropriate size ignoring width/height settings since flowplayer settings has adaptiveRatio=true by default in MovieMacro. It's preferred that adjusting player size automatically than particular size in almost every case.
If you won't the behavior, pass adaptiveRatio=false as a query string and style=width: 320px; height:240px; parameter.
- see also: https://flowplayer.org/docs/setup.html
To understand lcordier better.
Embed youtube video
[[Movie(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dfWzp7rYR4&start=5&rel=0,style=width: 320px; height:240px;)]]
Player's parameter can be passed as a query string.
Embed metacafe video
Embed vimeo video
For countries where bandwidth comes at a premium, I would recommend you download the flash-video file (.flv) and save it in your project's htdocs directory. For YouTube movies I would suggest you try youtube-dl.
Then reference your file like so:
You can also attach the file to a ticket, wiki page or keep it in you SVN repository. Reference the file like so:
- Simple form if an attachment is in the ticket/wiki.
- Restricted ImageMacro format style
- Fully qualified form.
- from your project's htdocs: htdocs://site/filename.flv
- from a plugin's htdocs: htdocs://plugin/dir/filename.flv
- from an attachment on ticket #123: ticket://123/filename.flv
- from an attachment on a wiki page: wiki://WikiWord/filename.flv
- from your SVN repository revision , you can also use HEAD as your revision: source://1024/trunk/docs/filename.flv