This plugin adds a Niko-Niko Calendar page to Trac. Team members would visit this page once a day and click on the icon representing their current mood.
See http://www.geocities.jp/nikonikocalendar/index_en.html for a more complete description of Niko-Niko Calendars.
Some or all of these features will be implemented for the final release.
- Complete XMLRPC interface.
- Test with other databases (currently only tested with Postgres).
- Filtering of teams (currently every team member that has ever expressed their mood is displayed).
- Port to Trac 0.11.
- Eclipse Plugin. This is mostly complete, watch this space.
- Customisation of calendar size.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
The Niko-Niko page is split into two parts, Your Mood and the Team Mood.
Available when the current user has NIKONIKO_CHANGE permission, the user simply clicks on the icon that represents their current mood. They may also provide an optional comment.
Available when the current user has NIKONIKO_VIEW permissions, this displays the mood of the all team members that have ever set their mood. By default the current week is displayed, although you can navigate through weeks by click on the links either side of the current date.
Guard against possible SQL injection. Thanks to dexen.
- nikoniko.jpg (44.8 kB) - added by tanktarta on 10/21/07 12:54:47.