Known (Confirmed) Issues
- Merge functionality into the TracMetrixPlugin.
- 2011-01-10: Trac 0.11 and 0.12 (trunk) compatible versions are now available. The trunk version is not stable. Please be prepared to test and report back if you install from the trunk. The Trac 0.10 version is no longer supported.
- 2011-01-10: Maintainership transferred to rjollos.
Repository, ticket and wiki statistics
Stractistics is a plugin designed to estimate recent project activity by providing repository, ticket and wiki statistics.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
If your python < 2.6, it requires
Your web browser must support :
- Macromedia Flash Player 9 plugin.
FireFox 2.0, Internet Explorer 7 and Opera 9.25 have been successfully tested.
First, enable the plugin.
[components] stractistics.* = enabled
Then if you've got STRACTISTICS_VIEW permission, a Stractistics button will appear on the navigation bar. Just click it and enjoy.
Now (from ver 0.3.0 upwards) you can customize the time gap thanks to the upper-left form. Please don't set the number of weeks higher than 25 because that clutters values on the x axis, I'll try to fix that sometime. Note that the ticket activity chart ignores the number of weeks, it only considers 30 days prior the chosen date.
- A week is Monday through Sunday.
- All results are real-time, Stractistics executes a series of queries against your Trac database when the page is loaded.
It is possible to customize these parameters:
- repository_authors_limit : Number of users displayed on the repository activity chart. Its default value is 5.
- wiki_authors_limit : Number of users displayed on the wiki activity chart . Its default value is 5.
- ignored_repository_authors: List of users to be ignored in the repository activity chart. User names should be comma-separated. Its default value is empty.
- ignored_wiki_authors: List of users to be ignored in the wiki activity chart. User names should be comma-separated. Its default value is empty.
- max_author_characters: Maximum number of author characters to be displayed on the tables. This comes in handy when dealing with long author names. Its default value is None, therefore it doesn't mangle the names at all.
Right now, I'd advise against setting any of those parameters to a value greater than 8 because that leads to cluttered charts. If you wish to modify the default settings, create a new section called 'stractistics' in trac.ini and then add any of the parameters and its new value. Example:
[stractistics] repository_authors_limit = 5 wiki_authors_limit = 7
- JSON package is used when available (Python 2.6+), otherwise SimpleJSON is used.
- Removed unused imports.
- Added a changelog.
- Modified package entry point.
- Converted tabs to spaces. The source code consistently uses spaces now.
Added ClearSilver dependency to setup.py.
Creating a branch for 0.11. Refs #4353.
Fixed some errors in package_data in setup.py and bumped the version number to 0.5.0b. Fixes #4353.
- logo_gmv.gif (3.6 kB) - added by dagomez on 02/06/08 19:22:57.
- Stractistics-0.1.0beta_1202320797399_760.png (156.3 kB) - added by dagomez on 02/07/08 10:57:47.
- STractistics_0.3.2-1207759491239.png (109.3 kB) - added by dagomez on 04/09/08 18:53:37.
- STractistics_1209572504031.png (206.3 kB) -
0.4.1 global repors, added by dagomez on 04/30/08 18:36:03.
- STractistics_1209572554609.png (201.1 kB) -
0.4.1 user reports, added by dagomez on 04/30/08 18:38:09.